Cataract Cutthroat Blade
The Cataract Cutthroat™ oar blade has its scooped shape so you can get the most out of your stroke, no matter the river conditions, and concentrate on what lies ahead. Greater submerged surface area allows for maximum propulsion in low water conditions. The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in late-season streams, when water is low but the fish still bite. With the Cutthroat™ shallow water blade, you’ll be able to put your boat exactly where you want it and keep it there. See what Paddling Magazine had to say about them. Made in the USA. Compatible with the SGG™, SGX™, X Wound™ and Streamlite™ oar shafts.
– This 8.5” wide, 27.5” long blade puts more of the blades surface area underwater to give you maximum propulsion in any water condition.
– Grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
– Easy-to-use push-button system secures the 1-5/8″ blade insert in place and makes it a breeze to switch out blades when needed. No tools necessary.
– Floating blade keeps the oar in the oar lock when you let go to net the big one.
– Built tough for Cataract Oars SGG™, and SGX™ shafts.
*DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING*
18 in stock