Darn Tough Men’s Lifestyle DuckDuckMoose Lightweight Crew W/ Cushion
If you've ever crossed paths with a moose- you'd remember. Darn Tough Duck Duck Moose socks come from a Vermont take on the classic duck-duck-goose game. Only in this version, if you see a moose you run away, not in a circle. Thankfully, the Merino Wool knit and durable construction of these best fitting socks will have you outrunning moose most of the time. Classic crew height of a men's dress sock with cushion under foot for added waddling comfort.
These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
- Men's Crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all socks at VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
There are no reviews yet.