Darn Tough Men’s Run Ultra-Lightweight 1/4 Sock Cushion
Take on everything from single track training to jeep road crushers in the smooth and ultra-lightweight fit of the redesigned ¼ running sock. Its added ankle coverage sports silky next-to-skin ribbing, with breathable flex zones in the forefoot and fatigue-zapping arch support.
Darn Tough no cushion Running socks offer the ultimate next-to-skin fit and ultralight comfort.
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Darn Tough's lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Dar knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Medium, Large, XLarge