Darn Tough Mens Run Ultra-Lightweight Microcrew No Cushion
Go-to coverage and blister-proof fit for competition level mileage and savage vertical gain. This favorite running sock is redesigned to be ultra-lightweight and perform better. Built from the ground up with thermoregulating Merino Wool, this micro crew blends a buttery upper with a reinforced heel, sole and toe box, fatigue-alleviating arch support and engineered forefoot mesh zones for the most durable, best fitting sock you can find.
Our no cushion Running socks offer the ultimate next-to-skin fit and ultralight comfort.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Darn Tough's lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all socks at VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Medium, Large, XLarge
There are no reviews yet.