NRS Blast Inflator Pump
NRS Blast Pump
Why pump by hand if you don’t have to? Let the NRS Blast Inflator Pump do the work for you. Its compact size and rugged durability will last for years.
- This 12-volt pump is capable of inflating to 2 psi for fast and easy inflation. For many inflatable crafts, you’ll still want to have a hand pump for top off to full pressure and to take along with you on the water.
- Comes with an adapter to fit a wide variety of valve types.
- Inlayed rubber insulates from heat and sound while providing a more secure grip.
- 12-foot power cord allows you to easily inflate your boat near your vehicle.
- There is a small hole in the pump nozzle. It’s there to prevent back pressure buildup that can cause the pump to overheat.
- The electrical clamps allow quick and easy connection to your vehicle’s battery.
- Never operate with the vehicle motor running – the pump can overheat due to a higher voltage output
- Do not block the small hole in the pump nozzle. It is there to bleed off back pressure. Blocking it can cause the pump to overheat and burn out the motor
- Using this pump continuously for more than 20 minutes can cause it to overheat. Please allow cool down time between uses
2 in stock
There are no reviews yet.