Orvis Hydros® II Fly Reel Matte Blue
The new Orvis Hydros reels are lighter weight with a stiffer spool to minimize line stacking.
The drag knob is more ergonomically accessible and comfortable to use, with a refined the seal on the sealed drag to protect the clutch bearing in the drag mechanism. The radiused reel foot allows for kink-free leader protection and the fully sealed drag with stacked carbon and stainless steel disc washers is still one of the strongest in the industry, with zero start-up inertia. Matte type II anodized finish, standard large arbor size which balances better with lighter-weight fly rod, and yet still offers excellent retrieval rates and less line coiling than standard arbor reels. Refinement and improvement are the hallmarks of quality. Imported.
- Refined, lighter weight large arbor fly reel
- Improved fully-sealed drag clutch bearing
- Radiused reel foot for kink-free leader protection
- Ergonomically improved, easy to use drag knob
- Zero start-up inertia
- Excellent retrieval rates and less line coiling
- Hydros II for line weights 3-5; 5.0 oz, 3.4” in diameter.
|Left or Right Hand Retreive|
Left Handed, Right Handed