Scientific Anglers Frequency Type VI Full Sink Fly Line
The Frequency Full Sink is the perfect sinking fly line for stillwater anglers; it handles streamers and wet flies with aplomb, cuts through the wind, and features a mid-length head for great line control. The Frequency Full Sink is built with with two sink rates and the idea that great subsurface lines don’t have to cost a fortune.
- Especially effective for fishing streamers
- Thin diameter cuts through wind
- Ideal for use in stillwater situations
- Front welded loop on Sink 3; Sink 6 includes braided loop connection
- Mid-length head for enhanced line control
- Sink Rate: 5.0 – 6.0 ips (Sink 6)
- Braided multifilament core
Species: Carp, Grayling, Panfish, Striper, Bass, Pike, Salmon, Steelhead, Trout
Water Type: Freshwater, Saltwater
WF-5-S, WF-6-S, WF-7-S
There are no reviews yet.