Darn Tough Men’s Mountaineering Micro Crew W/ Extra Cushion
Sleet, freezing rain, sub-zero wind chills, snow? More please. Our Mountaineering sock never heads for shelter. If you're out there, this sock wants to be with you.
Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of Darn Tough socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Darn Tough's warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all socks at VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Medium, Large, XLarge
There are no reviews yet.